Welcome to Prizebond.info, your ultimate destination for all your Prize Bond needs. We are committed to delivering top-notch services to cater to your requirements related to Prize Bond Schedules, Prize Bond Draw Results, Prize Bond Full Lists, and Prize Bond Number Search. Our priority lies in providing you with prompt, accurate, and trustworthy information so Contact us now.
We take pride in introducing our latest addition, the Prize Bond Wallet. This innovative feature allows you to conveniently store your Prize Bond numbers and access the Prize Bond Draw Results with just a single click. Moreover, by adding your numbers to the Prize Bond Wallet, you can receive free prize bond draw results directly on your WhatsApp Group. Join Our WhatsApp Group Now
We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our products, and we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you have any inquiries or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us.
The Prizebond.info Team
- Address :E24 Shaheen Colony Main Walton Road,
- Phone :(92) 03004022525
- Phone :(92) 04237241334
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Prize Bond Contact us
About Prize bond
Prize bonds are a popular investment and savings scheme in Pakistan. They are issued by the government-owned National Savings Center and are considered a form of bearer investment. The main purpose of prize bonds is to provide an opportunity for individuals to invest their money and have a chance to win cash prizes through regular draws.
Here are some key points about prize bonds in Pakistan:
- Denominations: Prize bonds are available in various denominations, such as Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 750, Rs. 1,500, Rs. 7,500, Rs. 15,000, Rs. 25,000, and Rs. 40,000. Each denomination has a separate prize structure and prize pool.
- Draws: Prize bond draws are held periodically, usually on a quarterly basis, and are conducted by a computerized system. The draws are open to the public and are overseen by the State Bank of Pakistan and the Ministry of Finance.
- Prize Structure: Each prize bond denomination has multiple prizes, including first, second, and third prizes, along with numerous smaller prizes. The first prize is the highest, followed by the second and third prizes. The prize amounts can vary for each denomination and draw.
- Taxation: Prize bond winnings are subject to taxation in Pakistan. Depending on the prize amount, a certain percentage of tax is deducted from the winnings. The tax rates and thresholds may vary, and it’s important to consult the latest tax regulations or a financial advisor for accurate information.
- Redemption: Prize bonds are bearer instruments, which means the person who physically possesses the bond can claim the prize. The prize bond can be redeemed at any branch of the State Bank of Pakistan or authorized commercial banks.
- Security Features: Prize bonds incorporate various security features, including watermarks, security threads, latent images, and other measures to prevent counterfeiting and ensure authenticity.
- Non-Interest Bearing: Unlike conventional savings accounts or fixed deposits, prize bonds do not accrue any interest over time. The primary attraction is the chance to win cash prizes through the draws.